Dynamic Types improved
At the moment forms of a hierarchy cannot be removed and once it is set to multiple it cant be set single again.
To enable removing form it has to be tested if it is already used in context with this form and if yes either denied or allowed to remove all links.
To switching from multiple to single it has to be tested if it was used multiple times and again either denied or allowed to remove all (multiple) links.
- show related entries for forms (recursive)
- remove forms
- switch from single to multiple
- refactor hierarchy save to functions (begin with places and actor actor relations)
- adding node double click prevention
- close button for overlay with text (problematic because of jquery.ui dialog)