A collection of ideas that haven't made it into an own ticket yet.
- Generel upgrade using frameworks/libraries e.g. for making it responsive
- New project website when new layout is finished (openatlas.eu)
- New screenshot when new layout is finished (e.g. craws.net)
- Show new marker when entering coordinates
- Search function for existing entities on map
- Show type-tree instead only type name i.e. details on the map, maybe with a tooltip
- Click to set point for geonames result
- Map focus top to narrow when in entity view and multiple points are "selected"
- If the first year wasn't entered in a date form the rest is ignored (e.g.comment, second year, ...). Give a visual feedback for the user that this information isn't saved in that case.
- At actors forms viusally combine begin/end places with begin/end places
- If an entity is updated filled out dates are not visible at first because they are hidden. A better solution for that would be fine.
- At type overview, custom tab: if only one or two hierarchies are displayed it looks confusing
- How to remove nodes from jstree (e.g. remove self from selection)
Upgrade to Python 3.6¶
- Ordered dict not needed anymore (built in)
- os.scandir with python3.6 change to: with os.scandir(app.config['UPLOAD_FOLDER_PATH']) as it
- https://packages.debian.org/buster/python3-raven (next Debian version)
- Check hardware acceleration
- HTML emails (use strip tags for templates w/o html)
- Show infos on first page of admin (settings, overview of users and logs, ...)
- Rename admin to settings
- List fields: make buttons instead of comma seperated string
- Types, make build_table_form before and use on submit
- Option to delete a type with all subtypes and links
- Refactor system_types and view_class
- Check at update if right class and system_type e.g. sources
- Asset and bungle js/css: http://exploreflask.com/en/latest/static.html#manage-static-assets-with-flask-assets
- Anonymous names
- Run tests from commandline and write to install