Here is a collection of ideas that haven't made it into an own ticket yet.
- Disable edit when already editing
- Show new marker when entering coordinates
- Search function for existing entities on map
- Show type-tree instead only type name i.e. details on the map, maybe with a tooltip
- Click to set point for geonames result
- Map focus top to narrow when in entity view and multiple points are "selected"
Upgrade to Python 3.6¶
- Ordered dict not needed anymore (built in)
- os.scandir with python3.6 change to: with os.scandir(app.config['UPLOAD_FOLDER_PATH']) as it
- https://packages.debian.org/buster/python3-raven (next Debian version)