- Table of contents
- Unsorted ideas
A collection of ideas that haven't made it into an own ticket yet.
- General upgrade using frameworks/libraries e.g. for responsiveness
- New project website when new layout is finished (openatlas.eu)
- New screenshot when new layout is finished (e.g. craws.net)
- Rename admin to settings?
- Show new marker when entering coordinates
- Search function for existing entities on map
- Show type-tree instead only type name i.e. details on the map, maybe with a tool tip
- Click to set point for GeoNames result
- Map focus top to narrow when in entity view and multiple points are "selected"
- Click on intersecting polygons (look at MedCem project)
- If the first year wasn't entered in a date form the rest is ignored (e.g.comment, second year, ...). Give a visual feedback for the user that this information isn't saved in that case.
- At actors forms visually combine begin/end places with begin/end places
- If an entity is updated filled out dates are not visible at first because they are hidden. We need a better solution.
- At type overview, custom tab: if only one or two hierarchies are displayed it looks confusing
- How to remove nodes from jsTree (e.g. remove self from selection)
- Places, add if not existing in same form (residence, first/last). Implementation could be a simplified add_place Ajax form to not leave the current form.
- Show places instead locations
- Check missing links e.g. source
- Refactor types (update at entities)
- Entity Mapper: refactor sub selects, get_by_class
- Remove update from insert in save functions
- Delete multiple
- Better debug info (don't reset infos after redirect)
Upgrade to Python 3.6¶
- Ordered dict not needed anymore (built in)
- os.scandir with python3.6 change to: with os.scandir(app.config['UPLOAD_FOLDER_PATH']) as it
- Refactor path constructions for other operating systems, see https://realpython.com/python-pathlib/
- Check hardware acceleration
- HTML emails (use strip tags for templates w/o html)
- Show infos on first page of admin (settings, overview of users and logs, ...)
- List fields: make buttons instead of comma separated string
- Types, make build_table_form before and use on submit
- Option to delete a type with all subtypes and links
- Refactor system_types and view_class
- Check at update if right class and system_type e.g. sources
- Anonymous names
- Run tests from command line and write to install
- Installation script and/or Debian packages
- Multi instance capability #924
- Annotate text
- Analytic capabilities
- Image gallery - restructure directory structure, thumbnails creation, options to adjust sizes (only width?)
- Second place for events (correspondence, journey)
- Show membership at appears first if available