Clean code draft¶
This draft is about best practice for development not already covered with the use of PEP 8, Pylint and Mypy.
- Every comment (about the code) is a failure to not write otherwise readable code.
- No to do comments. In between as a note for one self is ok but not in shared code like e.g. in the main or develop branch.
- Avoid boolean parameters, interesting articles explaining why:
- no switch statements
- if: only one line after (use function call)
- try-catch: no code before and after, only one line inside (use function call)