- Wikidata identifiers can be added to e.g. event, actor and place
- New module options for display. You might want to check your profile settings, e.g. to activate the Wikidata module.
- Redesign forms for more consistency, e.g. the alias field is now always beneath the name field
- A complete list of changes is available here: 5.6.0.
A minor bug fix release fixing that empty date comments would be saved as 'None'.
To provide more options to participate in our workflow we introduced voting for features, see Feature votes
- A new profile module option Sub units to toggle display of archeological features
- Default module options for new users in admin/modules
- New features improving usability and layout (implementing results from the OpenAtlas Hackathon earlier this year)
- A few menu items moved to the menu icon at the top right
You'll find more details here: 5.5.0.
After the update users should check their profile and manager the default modules settings to adjust them if needed. You find more information about modules in the context help at the respective pages.
Also a big thank you to the OpenAtlas Hackathon participants for their ideas and work .
- Manual topics were added
- Imports can now contain types
- API functionality was expanded
- All known bugs were fixed
You'll find more details here: 5.4.0
Importent note for developers and maintainers:
We renamed our main branch which is also used for productive systems from master to main. For this upgrade you have to fetch and checkout the main branch. You can delete the master branch afterwards.
Because of maintenance OpenAtlas instances located at the ACDH-CH will be unavailable for about 2 hours. The downtime is scheduled for Thursday, 20th August, 16:00 (UTC +1). You can see which instances are located at the ACDH-CH here.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Also available in: Atom