- /type_tree format change, discuss it, who uses it and what is the best way to use it.
- https://lovelace.oulu.fi/ohjelmoitava-web/ohjelmoitava-web/implementing-rest-apis-with-flask/ hypermedia usage
langparameter to language
- merge export and format parameter
- replace every
_in the endpoints and parameters to
-(add link why this is important)
- Add a new format, which can be better handled by presentation sites. Keep LPF and LOUD for Linked Open Data reasons.
- Remove geojson format and rename geojson-v2 to geojson. Or completely remove it, if the new presentation site format is better suited.
- Add better header support
- Implement a throttler for IPs? (if an IP make a huge amount of calls, reduce the bandwidth)
To accomplish a truly REST API, a restructure is in order. These are just mere ideas.
- /entities/ -> List of all possible next entities paths
- /entities/id/ -> List of Links from all possible entities
- /entities/id/4124 -> Entities by ID, should be possible to add multiple IDs
- /entities/cidoc_code/ -> List of URLs for all cidoc codes
- /entities/cidoc_code/E18 -> Entities with cidoc code E18
- /entities/system_class/ -> List of URLs for all system class codes
- /entities/system_class/person -> List of all entities with system_class person
- /entities/view_name/ -> List of URLs for all view_names
- /entities/view_name/actor -> List of all entities of actors
- /entities/type -> List of URLs of possible types
- /entities/type/24124 -> List of all entities with the type 24124
- /entities/entity/ -> List of URLs for all entities
- /entities/entity/4124 -> List of entities linked to entity
- /entities/latest/ -> List of possible limit range (10/20/25/30/50/75/100)
- /entities/latest/85 -> List of latest 85 entities
- /meta/ -> List of all possible next meta paths
- /meta/content/ -> List of URLs
- /meta/content/de -> Content in de
- /meta/class_mapping/ -> List of Class Mapping
- /meta/system_class_count/ -> List of system class and how many exist