- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-01-21
- Last connection: 2021-09-24
- 17:23 OpenAtlas Feature #1567 (Acknowledged): Enhanced Import
create a generic import functionality that imports all kind of data with their relation from discipline specif...
- 10:41 OpenAtlas Feature #1531: Map overlay improved
- I implemented an if condition that checks the length of the bounding array if you access the update page. Now, if the...
- 15:26 OpenAtlas Bug #1550 (Closed): Cannot create new types anymore as admin
- The + type button is not available in the main/root type view. So it is no longer possible to create new (custom/valu...
- 16:10 OpenAtlas Feature #1531 (Closed): Map overlay improved
- Currently map overlays can only be from files that were georeferenced in WGS84 CRS.
By using https://github.com/Iva...
- 16:19 OpenAtlas Bug #1518: New source takes extremly long
- Thx for the quick fix!
- 08:43 OpenAtlas Bug #1518 (Closed): New source takes extremly long
- Adding a new source in the thanados instance takes extremly long. (2min +). Tested on V.6.3.0. Testing the same local...
- 10:02 OpenAtlas Feature #1500: Creation of artifacts
- Hi Berni!
Is this what you were thinking of:
- 18:02 OpenAtlas Feature #1090: Radiocarbon Dating
- Did some work on this and implemented radiocarbon dates in the THANADOS frontend using https://codeberg.org/steko/ios...
- 17:55 OpenAtlas Feature #984: Pleiades API
- It could be similar to the wikidata api. It is intended to deliver the respective pleaiades ids just like with wikida...
- 16:22 OpenAtlas Feature #1400: Make specific types required at data entry
- Thanks for considering this. I opt for:
"Make it required only when inserting an entry so that former entries can b...
Also available in: Atom