- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-01-21
- Last connection: 2020-06-05
- OpenAtlas (Developer, 2015-01-12)
- 11:09 OpenAtlas Administration #1258 (In Progress): Manual Text for Subunits
- In the OpenAtlas database a place is a physical thing that has a certain position and or extend in space that can be ...
- 09:41 OpenAtlas Feature #1216: Citation
- I think this could be (from a conceptual point of view) achieved by differentiating between primary and secondary (bi...
- 09:34 OpenAtlas Administration #1257 (Assigned): Hackathon
- Dear "core" team!
As with version 5.0 a lot of new features have been implemented and due to the rapid development...
- 09:33 OpenAtlas Feature #1229 (Acknowledged): Show reference description on mouseover
- It would be helpful to show the description (i.e. the full citation) of references in the datatables where the linked...
- 11:23 OpenAtlas Feature #1221: Introduction text for OpenAtlas
- Draft for introduction:
OpenAtlas is an open source database software developed especially to acquire, edit and ma...
- 15:25 OpenAtlas Feature #1215: Time spans for types
- These timespans should only apply to custom types. One solution could be to turn this option on when creating a new c...
- 11:37 OpenAtlas Feature #1215 (Acknowledged): Time spans for types
- In addition to files and external references for types, it would be beneficial to also be able to store temporal info...
- 19:20 OpenAtlas Feature #1206: API: also show entities of subtypes
- Hi everyone!
Thanks Berni for the discussion contribution. I think the issue is more a conceptual one that also rega...
- 10:55 OpenAtlas Question #1211: API: jquery getJson
- Many thanks! I will use this in my local environment. :-)
Still this raises the question (at least for me - please...
- 18:02 OpenAtlas Question #1211 (Closed): API: jquery getJson
- Hi everyone!
For getting data into the thanados app I was trying to figure out how to access the API (from thanados....
Also available in: Atom