- Login: Stefan
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-01-21
- Last connection: 2023-11-29
- 17:54 OpenAtlas Question #2000: Linking events with artifacts
- One possibility would be to use the modification event that can be used with a direct connection to an artifact. See ...
- 10:52 OpenAtlas Feature #1834: Solve confusing actor relations at move event
- If we remove the person field, we would need to add an "moved by" option to the actor selection then instead to make ...
- 11:06 OpenAtlas Feature #1834: Solve confusing actor relations at move event
- Regarding the CRM, Move events can only target Physical Things E19 or subclasses such as biological objects E20 (whic...
- 13:41 OpenAtlas Feature #2070: Modification (E11) for Place (E18)
- Thank you! And sorry for messing up the previous ticket by reopening it.
- 09:48 OpenAtlas Feature #1952 (New): E11 Modification
- I reopen this ticket. It turned out, that in the UI you can only link E22 to E11 via E31. We would need to link place...
- 14:03 OpenAtlas Bug #2051 (Closed): Wrong direction for P9
- If I am not wrong, similar to https://redmine.craws.net/issues/2007, the direction of/for P9 seems to reversed. The s...
- 10:56 OpenAtlas Bug #2007: Wrong direction for P134
- Thank you very much!
- 16:50 OpenAtlas Bug #2009 (Closed): Wrong names for OA8/OA9 in model.property
- In the model.property table the entries for OA8/OA9 begin with a leading space.
Also the name value for OA9 should b...
- 15:29 OpenAtlas Bug #2007 (Closed): Wrong direction for P134
- I came upon a possible bug in the mapping of preceding/succeding events:
e.g. these events:
- 14:53 OpenAtlas Question #2000: Linking events with artifacts
- Sorry for the delay. Easter Holidays caused a huge jam in my mails.
One possibility would be to link an activity E7...
Also available in: Atom