Multiple Place Add in Entity doesn't work correct
I.e. I want to add multiple places to a source. At the add list I can tick what places I want to add. It works fine if I just browse the lists, but if I use the search box, I can tick the checkbox but it won't add it to the source. Vis a versa, when I tick some places and searche for another place and tick it and then add it, only the searched places are added.
For better understanding, please wathc the GIFs.
- Target version set to 3.18.0
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
Thanks for reporting. The animated GIFs are a nice touch.
- Related to Bug #964: Forms: tables with pager ignoring selection after changing page added
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Fixed. Also already in master at GitHub if you don't want to wait for the next release (don't forget to reload browser).
Thanks for reporting.
- Target version changed from 3.18.0 to 3.17.0
- Subject changed from Multiple Place Add in Entity doesn't work rightly to Multiple Place Add in Entity doesn't work correct
Also available in: Atom