For now, we provide content negotiation with HTTP headers, in a not very professional way, but it works. At the meeting Meeting 2020-05-19, it was ask what we provide and if not a URL pattern negotiation would be better/nicer. Christoph stated, we should stick to one negotiation type, although it is possible to use both, it would be not clear for an application or user.
It is up for discussion.
(very short and simple explaination)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
We decided to make the URL patterns, although they are more work for the front end dev, it is the standard way to implement a viewing API. If post/put/delete should be supported, a new discussion should be held.
- Target version changed from API to 5.5.0
- Subject changed from Content Negotiation to API: Content Negotiation
- Target version changed from 5.5.0 to 5.4.0
Also available in: Atom