Missing connection for actors created from place
Update: this is a bug which will be fixed: if creating an actor from a place, the place should be connected as the residence.
Should it be possible to create a new Actor in Places? It doesn't strike me as useful, because an Actor can not be linked directly from a Place.
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 10 months ago
- Found in version set to 5.3.0
- Target version set to 5.5.0
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Category set to UI
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Actortab in Place to Missing connection for actors created from place
- Tracker changed from Question to Bug
You found a bug, idea was to prefill the residence with the place if creating an actor, like adding an event will connect the place as location. Must have gone lost during refactoring of tabs and I will fix it.
Thank you for pointing this out.