Missing connection for actors created from place
Update: this is a bug which will be fixed: if creating an actor from a place, the place should be connected as the residence.
Should it be possible to create a new Actor in Places? It doesn't strike me as useful, because an Actor can not be linked directly from a Place.
Updated by Alexander Watzinger about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Question to Bug
- Subject changed from Actortab in Place to Missing connection for actors created from place
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to UI
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
- Target version set to 5.5.0
- Found in version set to 5.3.0
You found a bug, idea was to prefill the residence with the place if creating an actor, like adding an event will connect the place as location. Must have gone lost during refactoring of tabs and I will fix it.
Thank you for pointing this out.