Refactor and improvements
- Improved type index layout (more labels, + hierarchy button on top, ...)
- Refactored some views to use standard templates instead their own
- Merged relation views and form processing (member, involvement, actor relation)
- Refactored API tests with SQL inserts
- Renamed root type "actor actor relation" to just "actor relation"
- Geometries are displayed at events with a location in LPF
Updated by Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz about 1 year ago
About refactoring linked relations:
We began with involvement (views/link.py insert_relation()). Next step would also be to save link dates.
Finish involvement insert with dates