- Registered on: 2021-08-25
- Last connection: 2022-09-29
- 14:27 OpenAtlas Bug #1822 (Closed): Missing types at edit
- I don't see selected types when editing a source
- 14:21 OpenAtlas Feature #1647: Composition of Artifacts
- 15:17 OpenAtlas Feature #1750 (Acknowledged): Linking movements with line objects, e.g. roads
- It would be useful, if one could link a movement event with a specific street (in addition to the already existing "F...
- 12:22 OpenAtlas Feature #1637 (Closed): Linking subunits like places, e.g. with events
- Is it possible to link an event with a feature of a place? For example, I want to show that an event occurred at a sp...
- 12:00 OpenAtlas Bug #1616: Error at inserting an administrative unit
- It's happening again:
- 11:16 OpenAtlas Bug #1616 (Closed): Error at inserting an administrative unit
- I see transaction error when I create a new administrative unit at place types.
- 14:23 OpenAtlas Feature #1297: Connecting events sequentially
- 14:22 OpenAtlas Question #1578 (Closed): Move events are shown twice in the event tab
- It looks like move events are shown twice at the event tabs of actors: see e.g at MAMEMS instance: https://mamems.ope...
- 13:24 OpenAtlas Feature #1577 (Closed): Show actors at places from events
- It would be good if I could see the names of the actors associated with the event in the overview bar.
e.g. at MAMEM...
Also available in: Atom