Allow contributor group to delete only own entries
Update about implementation
- Users with the contributor group can now only delete own entries. The check is only done for contributors to not slow down the application for others.
- Contributors couldn't manipulate types before so no action was needed, it's an older issue so this may has changed after reporting it.
- The manual was updated accordingly
Suggestion for contributor permissions:
- Create new entries
- Update all entries except for existing types/adm. units/hist. places
- Delete your own entries
- Delete records from other users
- Update types from other users