Errors with types if named like standard types
The types of human remains are not displayed on the overview page (see https://thanados.openatlas.eu/entity/153374#tab-human-remains or the added picture). It does not happen on the development demo (https://demo-dev.openatlas.eu/entity/116500#tab-human-remains or second added picture).
Updated by Alexander Watzinger over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Category set to UI
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
- Target version set to 6.0.0
- Found in version set to 5.6.0
Turned out issue was that a type "Human Remains" was added as a sub type of find which was identical written like the root type "Human Remains" which caused the display error.
Is fixed in 5.7.0, thank you very much for reporting and helping solve the issue.