Errors with types if named like standard types
The types of human remains are not displayed on the overview page (see https://thanados.openatlas.eu/entity/153374#tab-human-remains or the added picture). It does not happen on the development demo (https://demo-dev.openatlas.eu/entity/116500#tab-human-remains or second added picture).
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 7 months ago
- Found in version set to 5.6.0
- Target version set to 6.0.0
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Category set to UI
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
Turned out issue was that a type "Human Remains" was added as a sub type of find which was identical written like the root type "Human Remains" which caused the display error.
Is fixed in 5.7.0, thank you very much for reporting and helping solve the issue.