CONNEC requested notes for entities (outside CRM) that can be shared.Implementation:
- Checkbox for public at insert/update a note (default=off)
- It will now be possible to add multiple notes to entities
- Because there now can be multiple, notes will be shown in a new tab instead at the info tab
- Admin and managers can set public notes of other users to private (may be useful for e.g. in case a user gets inactive)
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 7 months ago
So I implemented a checkbox for making a node public at insert and update (in the feature_public_notes branch) which was the easy part. Now I'm thinking about:
- Display at entity view: not sure if better above or below the description because it really depends how many and how big these notes will be
- Should we provide an extra option to search for notes at the search site?
- Who can edit/delete public notes except the creators themselves. Maybe manager/admins should be at least be able to remove the public flag e.g. in case a user got inactive
Feedback from all is welcome.