OpenAtlas model to database
- Move the model to the database to e.g. guarantee data integrity on the database level
- The OpenAtlas classes will be "aware" of their standard type, possibility to add types, reference systems, aliases and many other (at the moment hard-coded) properties
- Views for OpenAtlas classes to display their properties and count of entities using it
Beside the new table model.openatlas_class (see above) there were many other structural changes to be aware of, especially if you depend on other systems using the database directly.
Table web.form was removed. Historical we used it to track form related information which is now replaces with information about classes. Forms are now related to the classes in model.openatlas_class which is much more straightforward.
- Table model.class -> model.cidoc_class
- Table model.class_i18n -> model.cidoc_class_i18n
- Table model.class_inheritance -> model.cidoc_class_inheritance
- Table web.hierarchy_form -> web.hierarchy_openatlas_class (with foreign key openatlas_class_name to model.openatlas_class.name)
- Field entity.class_code to cidoc_class_code
- Field entity.system_class to openatlas_class_name
Restructuring of table web.hierarchy¶Joining of the fields standard, value_type and locked to category with possible values:
- System (e.g. external reference match)