This entry doesn't have an artifact: https://connec.acdh.oeaw.ac.at/entity/4337.
Is there a way that I can create artifacts and link them to other entries?
Updated by Alexander Watzinger over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Question
- Category set to UI
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
If the event doesn't exist you can create and link it from an artifact in one go with going to the event tab of the artifact and click on + Move.
See manual for:
- event: https://demo.openatlas.eu/static/manual/entity/event.html
- artifact: https://demo.openatlas.eu/static/manual/entity/artifact.html
Or you can click on the little book icon when looking at an event or artifact.
I hope this answers your question.