- Registered on: 2018-05-09
- Last connection: 2020-04-29
- OpenAtlas (Reporter, 2018-05-09)
- 11:24 OpenAtlas Bug #1223 (Closed): Visibility of Full Entries
- Hello Team OpenAtlas,
There is a problem with seeing full entries on the database. At the moment you have to cli...
- 11:23 OpenAtlas Question #1219 (Closed): Missing entry
I've just noticed a missing entry. Source 'Epistula 190 Augustine to Optatus 7 (ca. 418)' [https://connec.a...
- 17:02 OpenAtlas Feature #1159 (Closed): Multiple References to go into One Reference
- I need some help with some of the references I've put into OpenAtlas. Alex made some changes to address this previous...
- 17:28 OpenAtlas Feature #1116 (Closed): Duplication of Edition Entries
- Unfortunately there is a methodological disparity between how Alice and I are entering data into OpenAtlas. For refer...
- 18:58 OpenAtlas Question #1077 (Closed): Remove Super Subtype
- In 'Custom Types' > 'Case Study', I want to remove the Super Category: 'Letter Collections 380-640 2 (521)', which is...
- 17:34 OpenAtlas Question #1075: Editing Notes
- I think that the issue I was having with the note function was on Alice's account and before she was a manager, so I ...
- 17:54 OpenAtlas Question #1075 (Closed): Editing Notes
- Many apologies if this is a stupid question, but how do I edit a note? I've inserted one, but I can't see how to chan...
- 17:51 OpenAtlas Feature #1074 (Acknowledged): Function to merge Duplicates
- Is there a way to automatically merge duplicates? For instance, in the place category I have two 'Rome' entries, and ...
- 17:39 OpenAtlas Question #1073 (Closed): Connections between places, events and people
- I want to better connect actors and events with places in OpenAtlas. I have two issues with this:
1. How can I lin...
- 10:54 OpenAtlas Feature #1072 (Closed): Show places of movement at the person view
- Show places of movement at the person view
Also available in: Atom