Manual: adding system class information
- An entry for the system (OpenAtlas) classes should be created in the manual so that the API documentation can be linked to it.
- (Postponed) Additions to the menu items are necessary to complete the API documentation in a meaningful way.
Updated by Alexander Watzinger over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from System class and menu item entry in manual to Manual: system class and menu item entries
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Target version set to 7.7.0
Model classes documentation (would be good to transfer to manual too): https://redmine.openatlas.eu/projects/uni/wiki/OpenAtlas_and_CIDOC_CRM
Thank you for looking into it.
Updated by Alexander Watzinger about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Manual: system class and menu item entries to Manual: adding system class information
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
I wasn't sure how to handle this issue for the release. The system class descriptions is already in the manual so I changed the issue title accordingly and closed it for this release.
About the additions to the menu items, feel free to create a new issue or just at it to the responding API documentation issue.
Thank you for adding general information about OpenAtlas classes to the manual.