CONNEC Meeting 2022-02-02¶
Updated information in the course of the meeting is in color. Every participant is welcome to add and adapt.
- OpenAtlas: Alexander Watzinger, Christoph Hoffmann
- CONNEC: Alice Hicklin, David Natal, Rebecca Grose, Victoria Leonard
- Transforming sub events
- Server move and new backend URL: https://connec.openatlas.eu
- New Versions, show #1297: Connecting events sequentially
- Presentation site
-> Sadly we had technical difficulties showing the prototype because of the move to a new server just yesterday. New plan is to first deploy the presentation site on the new server, than send links for it and organize a new meeting.
- A question about unification events from Christoph was answered by Alice that they don't matter because they will be removed.
- Becca ask for a list of mail send events where either recipient or sender is missing. Alex offered to provide 3 lists (no recipient, no sender, missing both) next week, so that they can be checked.
- Becca ask for possibilities to track ownership of artifacts. Alex mentioned that artifacts can have a (current) owner (a group, like e.g. a museum) but more functionality would have to be requested, ideally via creating a Redmine issue.