A collection of ideas that haven't made it into an own ticket yet.
- Refactor all parameters to one big variable
- Add an additional area where existing geometries are shown (don't use label "features")
- In e.g. person view "blue" (selected) marker can vanish behind "grey" markers if they get out of focus when zooming in and later should reappear when zooming out again
- Advanced options for GeoNames search (e.g. select categories, fuzzy or not, ..)
- Show new marker when entering coordinates
- Search function for existing entities on map
- Show type-tree instead only type name i.e. details on the map, maybe with a tool tip
- Click on intersecting polygons (look at MedCem project)
- If the first year wasn't entered in a date form the rest is ignored (e.g.comment, second year, ...). Give a visual feedback for the user that this information isn't saved in that case.
- At actors forms visually combine begin/end places with begin/end places
- How to remove nodes from jsTree (e.g. remove self from selection)
- Places, add if not existing in same form (residence, first/last). Implementation could be a simplified add_place Ajax form to not leave the current form.
- List and described used software
- Add database description from MEDCON/Arche
- Delete multiple
- Better debug info (don't reset infos after redirect)
- Place links e.g. https://dppopenatlas.oeaw.ac.at/actor/view/44788
- Update nodes, update GIS:
At the moment when a main entity (e.g. source) is updated all types are delete and types selected in the form are saved (again).
For better traceability and performance refactor so that already linked types aren't deleted and saved again. The same goes for GIS data.
- Possibility to add standard type
- Implement B.C. dates
- Warn if inconsistent dates (e.g. begin for end)
- Warn if missing dates (e.g. begin_to without begin_from)
- Option to delete a type with all sub types and links
- Refactor system_types and view_class
- Anonymous names
- Run tests from command line and write to install
- Installation script and/or Debian packages
- Multi instance capability #924
- Annotate text
- Analytic capabilities
- Image gallery - restructure directory structure, thumbnails creation, options to adjust sizes (only width?)
- Show membership at appears first if available
- Functionality to track climate date values (time rows)