A collection of ideas that haven't made it into an own ticket yet.
- Rename admin to settings?
- Refactor all parameters to one big variable
- Add an additional area where existing geometries are shown (don't use label "features")
- In e.g. person view "blue" (selected) marker can vanish behind "grey" markers if they get out of focus when zooming in and later should reappear when zooming out again
- Advanced options for GeoNames search (e.g. select categories, fuzzy or not, ..)
- Move map to info tab (with responsive layout)?
- Show new marker when entering coordinates
- Search function for existing entities on map
- Show type-tree instead only type name i.e. details on the map, maybe with a tool tip
- Map focus top to narrow when in entity view and multiple points are "selected"
- Click on intersecting polygons (look at MedCem project)
- Toggle cluster
- If the first year wasn't entered in a date form the rest is ignored (e.g.comment, second year, ...). Give a visual feedback for the user that this information isn't saved in that case.
- At actors forms visually combine begin/end places with begin/end places
- If an entity is updated filled out dates are not visible at first because they are hidden. We need a better solution.
- At type overview, custom tab: if only one or two hierarchies are displayed it looks confusing
- How to remove nodes from jsTree (e.g. remove self from selection)
- Places, add if not existing in same form (residence, first/last). Implementation could be a simplified add_place Ajax form to not leave the current form.
- Delete multiple
- Better debug info (don't reset infos after redirect)
- Place links e.g. https://dppopenatlas.oeaw.ac.at/actor/view/44788
- Update nodes, update GIS:
At the moment when a main entity (e.g. source) is updated all types are delete and types selected in the form are saved (again).
For better traceability and performance refactor so that already linked types aren't deleted and saved again. The same goes for GIS data.
- Possibility to add standard type
- Implement B.C. dates
- Warn if inconsistent dates (e.g. begin for end)
- Warn if missing dates (e.g. begin_to without begin_from)
- Show info on first page of admin (settings, overview of users and logs, ...)
- List fields: make buttons instead of comma separated string
- Types, make build_table_form before and use on submit
- Option to delete a type with all sub types and links
- Refactor system_types and view_class
- Anonymous names
- Run tests from command line and write to install
- Installation script and/or Debian packages
- Multi instance capability #924
- Annotate text
- Analytic capabilities
- Image gallery - restructure directory structure, thumbnails creation, options to adjust sizes (only width?)
- Show membership at appears first if available
- Functionality to track climate date values (time rows)