Manual: added API documentation
Although we already have an API documentation, thanks to Bernhard, we should think about an overhaul to make it more accessible for beginners and experts alike.A few ideas:
- We could take inspiration from successful API documentations, e.g. selected API examples
- Maybe switch to the in-application Sphinx documentation. It looks better and would have the advantage to always be the right documentation for the right version
- Should be written primarily by @Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz but
Updated by Nina Richards 10 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Nina Richards to Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz
I added all versions to the manual. It can be found in the feature_APImanual branch on GitHub. However, it should be checked by Bernhard before merging it to develop. Especially because version 0.1 of the API endpoints was not included in the Google Doc yet, so I just took the information provided on Swagger.
Furthermore, unfortunately, I messed the tables up again, Bernhard can you give me a hint, on how you fixed the overflow of the table content before?