Additional UI translations - Spanish and Catalan
Enric kindly offered to provide us with additional user interface translation for Spanish and Catalan.
Documentation: Translations (just updated with new information)
First test results can be seen below where edit in the breadcrumb and residence, begin and end in the form is already translated.
Updated by Enric Rodellas about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from Additional UI translations to Additional UI translations - Spanish and Catalan
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
Finished translation of Spanish and Catalan messages
... except error on my part ...
Updated by Alexander Watzinger about 1 month ago
- Description updated (diff)
Thank you a lot for providing the new translations, you just doubled the available user interface languages for OpenAtlas!
- I put them online on the demo-dev version so that they can be seen in action: https://demo-dev.openatlas.eu.
- In case you like to change something, please do a pull request on the GitHub development branch.
- This feature will be part of the next release (7.10.0)