API: Add centroid points of geometries
It would be great to also have the centroid points of the artifacts that have a polygon or line location also available via the API.
Use new parameter centroid=<True, False> for lp, geojson, geojson-v2 and RDF/XML formats, also for subunit endpoint.
The centroid is added and does not replace the actual geometry.
(autogenerated) is added to the name property.
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 12 months ago
- Subject changed from add centroid points of artifacts to API to Add centroid points of artifacts to API
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version set to 7.15.0
Thank your for reporting, this could be very useful indeed.
@ @Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz - we are already using this for the map in the backend, let me know in case you need help with this. We should implement this with any polygons when already at it, not just for the artifact ones.
Updated by Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz 12 months ago
- should the point replace the polygon entry or should it be additionally
- should it be marked, that this was automatically calculated? I think of adding a (calculated) to properties.name
Updated by Jona Schlegel 12 months ago
should the point replace the polygon entry or should it be additionally
I would make it additionally.
should it be marked, that this was automatically calculated? I think of adding a (calculated) to properties.name
Marking it as something (automatically) calculated sounds good to me.