Bibliography change + Edition
In CRM Types:
As discussed we should change the name for bibliographic types from "Secondary Source" to something else in the crm > types section.
I thought about this and suggest it would be better to do the following:
Stick to the bibtex standards: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BibTeX#Entry_types
Change the heading/top parent to "Bibliography items"
Create a new tab with topparent only for editions and treat it separately from the bibliography items
Change "Primary Source" to "Source"
In the actual bibliography page (../admin/bibliography/) I suggest these changes:
1. Change the Heading and menubar name to "references"
2. Use a tabbed layout (vertical divisions) or expandable sections (horizontal divisions) resp. a list. and offer buttons for: a) Bibliography b) Editions c) Information Carrier (later on we can also add a tab for images and other references we use)
2a.) for inserting an entry for edition we can use the same form as for bibliography but the type must only be selected form the "edition" type or children
2b.) for inserting an entry for information carrier i designed this form: http://redmine.craws.net/projects/uni/wiki/Graphical_User_Interface#Information-Carrier-as-physical-Objects
ad 2b) We can also implement this in a later version and add the information carrier directly from the "references" tab of "source"
Updated by Stefan Eichert over 5 years ago
Updated by Alexander Watzinger over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Bibliography change + Inf. Carrier + Edition to Bibliography change + Edition
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Estimated time changed from 16.00 h to 4.00 h
online, moved information carrier to ticket #529 and updated estimated time