OpenAtlas 7.3.0 released
In this release we worked mostly on improving existing features, especially when working with types.
A complete list of changes is available here: 7.3.0.
- Types set to multiple can now be switched to single if there are no multiple linked entities. You can check for multiple links in the type overview (#1501)
- A type can now be removed even if it has subs and/or linked entities. A warning page showing concerning subs and entities will be shown (#1498)
- Users with the contributor role can now only delete entries they have created themselves (#1388)
- API performance improvements which are advantageous for e.g. presentation sites (#1655)
- Step by step examples for move events in manual (#1700)
- After doing software updates you can use the script install/upgrade/update_database.py to update the database as well. It can be used over multiple releases beginning from 6.6.0 (#1604)
- gis database schema tables were merged into one table at the model schema. In case external applications depend on direct database access you should take care about that (#1631)
- With the next release (7.4.0) the API version 0.2 will be deprecated and version 0.3 will be the new default. Version 0.2 will still be available (probably about 2 releases) until it will be removed.