OpenAtlas 7.4.0 released
A complete list of changes is available here: 7.4.0.
News for users
- New event type (called event) which can be used to insert events without actors, e.g. a natural disaster (#1620)
- Human remains can now be linked to a current owner (e.g. a museum) (#1108)
- Dates can now be entered with time, configurable in your profile (#1574)
- Type names can now contain special characters (#1633)
- Layout improvements with the upgrade of Bootstrap (#1581)
- Additional step by step examples in the manual (#1725)
News for admins
- The new stable API version is now 0.3 (instead 0.2). Systems using the API (e.g. presentation sites) should be checked and adapted if needed.