ARCHE Meeting 2022-01-13¶
Updated information in the course of the meeting is in color. Every participant is welcome to add and adapt.
- OpenAtlas: Alexander Watzinger, Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz, Christoph Hoffmann
- ARCHE: Martina Trognitz, Massimiliano Carloni
- ACDH-CH: Daniel Schopper, Matej Ďurčo
This meeting is about the workflow between OpenAtlas and ARCHE for the INDIGO project.
- Public protocol (register at Redmine to edit)
- New ACDH-CH server, move of the OpenAtlas INDIGO instance probably in January 2022
- Next INDIGO meeting 2022-01-28
- It is planned that media files (which can be quite large and many) are uploaded directly into ARCHE, is this still the current strategy?
- How do we get information that is already included in media files (e.g. timestamp and geographic data) to OpenAtlas?
- How will they be connected to OpenAtlas where metadata will be added
- ARCHE will store the original and orthorectified image files, enriched with metadata (e.g. IPTC)
- OpenAtlas will use the orthorectified images, metadata from ARCHE and visualization over IIIF
- INDIGO team can only annotate images after the process of ingestion of ARCHE is complete
- ARCHE <--> OpenAtlas, OpenAtlas will use the ARCHE API to get the metadata
- Mapping SKOS <--> CIDOC CRM (OpenAtlas has a strict hierarchy 1:n and no language feature)
- Workflow initial
- How to sync later
- OpenAtlas types can have file links for vocabularies
- Vocabs will be connected as external references in OpenAtlas
- For now, the INDIGO works on the vocabulary, which will be later imported into VOCABS and then to OpenAtlas
- It is still open how we synchronize data later