- Registered on: 2019-11-20
- Last connection: 2023-02-28
- OpenAtlas Discovery (Reporter, 2022-10-19)
- OpenAtlasDiscovery (origin) (Reporter, 2020-06-06)
- OpenAtlas (Reporter, 2019-11-20)
- 09:49 OpenAtlas Bug #1968 (Closed): Missing external reference default precision
- External reference does no longer provide the default precision.
- 14:36 OpenAtlas Feature #1289: Citation example for edition and bibliography
- Alexander Watzinger wrote:
> Thank you for the text, we could place it below the form when inserting or updating.
- 12:04 OpenAtlas Feature #1289: Citation example for edition and bibliography
- The following text would be my suggestion to put under the input field as citation guidelines. It is inspired by the ...
- 11:59 OpenAtlas Feature #1279 (Closed): Change "Add" button label to "Link"
- At the OpenAtlas and THANADOS workshop it was decided to rename the *Add* button label to *Link* to make it easier un...
- 11:37 OpenAtlas Question #1277 (Closed): Description 2 (invisible)
- As discussed at the workshop, maybe it would be useful to have a second description field below the actual descriptio...
- 14:38 OpenAtlas Bug #1188 (Closed): Missing map in add feature view
- When inserting a new feature (e.g. new grave) in insert mode the basemap does not appear, only a gray rectangle and z...
- 11:11 OpenAtlas Bug #1139 (Closed): Breadcrumbs show place twice
- In edit mode, when entering a new feature, the breadcrumbs show the superior unit twice, e.g. for example 'Place > Au...
- 10:10 OpenAtlas Feature #1136 (Closed): Map enhancements
In view mode: display the respective unit (blue) and its subunits (green) e.g. place and all features of t...
- 13:31 OpenAtlas Bug #1100 (Closed): Save geometry not working
- When inserting a new feature after drawing the shape in the map window, the geometry cannot be saved (does not change...
Also available in: Atom