Show subunits on map
Places of sub units are not shown (except detail and update view) because they filtered in get all GIS.
General: show additional units as polygons/markers
View: show unit itself and all sub units of this unit that are one level below, zoom map to the extent of all the geoms of the place (including all sub units)
- Place - show place and all features of this very place
- Feature - show Feature and all strat. units of this very feature
- Strat. Unit - show Strat Unit and all finds of this very strat unit
- Find- show Find and all other finds of superior Strat unit
In edit and insert mode:
- Place: show only Place as polygon/marker
- Feature: show selected feature and all other features of superior place in another shade
- Strat Unit: show selected Strat Unit and all other Strat Units of superior feature in another shade plus superior feature in another shade
- Find: show selected Find highlighted and all other Finds of superior Strat Unit in another shade plus superior feature and strat different shades
Updated by Alexander Watzinger about 5 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 3.10.0 to Wishlist
- Estimated time deleted (
Moving to wishlist after implemented a quick fix so that at least the associated GIS features are shown in detail and update view.
Updated by Stefan Eichert about 4 years ago
Suggestion from Roland and Jenni: when opening the place/feature/find entity it would be good to zoom to the extent of all the geom entities of the place (including all subunits) e.g unsing Leaflet getBounds and/or zoom to map overlay of place.