From 2022-04-26 to 2022-05-25
- 11:07 Feature #1656 (In Progress): Detail view
- 11:07 Feature #1656: Detail view
- Sorry for nitpicking but what happens now (locally in the develop_connec branch, not online yet) is that when I click...
- 09:58 Feature #1656 (Resolved): Detail view
- Thanks Alex for finding this bug. There was an error when showing all GeoNames. I've fixed it and now this page shows...
- 09:26 Feature #1656 (In Progress): Detail view
- Newest version is already online. Thanks a lot Andi for implementing.
When checking the new functionality I noticed ...
- 08:21 Feature #1656 (Resolved): Detail view
- 09:58 Feature #1719 (In Progress): Citation examples for entries
- 09:58 Feature #1719 (Resolved): Citation examples for entries
- 09:30 Feature #1719 (In Progress): Citation examples for entries
- Thanks Andi for implementing. Changes are already online. We will discuss the *database* part in the next meeting so ...
- 08:22 Feature #1719 (Resolved): Citation examples for entries
- 09:35 Feature #1712 (Closed): Data license (CC BY 4.0) visible in all pages
- As request the CC BY 4.0 license is now displayed at every entry together with the citation example (#1719). Changes ...
- 08:31 Feature #1712 (Resolved): Data license (CC BY 4.0) visible in all pages
- 09:27 Feature #1715: Side wide search
- Changes are already online (don't forget to refresh the browser to see them).
Assigning to Becca to check if everyth...
- 08:21 Feature #1715 (Resolved): Side wide search
- 09:15 Feature #1713 (Closed): Display partners and their logos
- This feature is already online. Logos are displayed in the footer, linked to the specific sites and on mouse over you...
- 08:20 Feature #1713 (Resolved): Display partners and their logos
- 09:03 Feature #1729 (Closed): Email contacts
- In the received specification a contact form was requested. For various reasons we won't implement sending of emails ...
- 11:15 Feature #1713: Display partners and their logos
- I really like the idea to also add our OpenAtlas logo, thank you so much for the suggestion. Assigning to Andi to imp...
- 11:02 Feature #1713: Display partners and their logos
- These are all great: thank you!
David wondered if we should also add an Open Atlas logo. Does this seem appropria...
- 13:53 Feature #1719: Citation examples for entries
- @ Becca: no worries, some things are easier to discuss in a meeting and we will have one soon.
- 17:12 Feature #1719: Citation examples for entries
- Alex: I'm not actually sure what we want the final name of this presentation site to be. I've asked David, and when I...
- 13:07 Feature #1719: Citation examples for entries
- Thank you very much for the feedback, I changed the list of questions in the description to a list of suggested imple...
- 07:52 Feature #1719: Citation examples for entries
- Hi Alex,
Would it be possible to display the 'entry author' category? (custom type: https://connec.openatlas.eu/ty...
- 12:54 Question #1718: Links to the backend
- Sorry about the misunderstanding, it is very unfortunate that the design specification (and possible problems with it...
- 12:21 Feature #1712: Data license (CC BY 4.0) visible in all pages
- Thank you for the feedback, we will display the license CC BY 4.0 for all data on all pages.
@ Andi, assigning to yo...
- 07:45 Feature #1712: Data license (CC BY 4.0) visible in all pages
- Hi Alex,
Thanks for this. David has confirmed that the licence should be CC BY 4.0.
- 21:18 Question #1718: Links to the backend
- There seems to have been a serious misunderstanding somewhere. The final website should allow the reader to access al...
- 11:31 Feature #1716 (Resolved): Navigation
- 10:48 Feature #1715: Side wide search
- The problem I encountered with a full text search on the name and description is that when you search for e.g. a pers...
- 14:47 Feature #1656: Detail view
- Added specification for actors and updating general information
- 13:45 Feature #1719 (Closed): Citation examples for entries
- Suggestion taken from sent documents:
[author],[ Entry name] - [Case Study], Database Name, [ record number] – [UR...
- 13:29 Question #1718 (Closed): Links to the backend
- Taken from received documents:
Hyperlinks should be added to the back end, so that all locations, people, letters,...
- 13:24 Feature #1717 (Closed): Additional static pages
- It would be possible to add static pages, e.g. ‘User Guide’ and ‘Methodology.’
Please add the content of these sit...
- 13:20 Feature #1716 (Closed): Navigation
- As specified in received documents
* A 3 dot menu button (navigation draw) on right top (Explore entries)
- 13:17 Feature #1715 (Closed): Side wide search
- Our suggestion for implementation of a side wide search would be:
* Location like now, a search bar at the top
- 13:01 Feature #1714 (Closed): Map improvements
- Taken from received specification documents
* The map should show all move events
* Removing event subgroup categ...
- 12:51 Feature #1713 (Closed): Display partners and their logos
- As requested we will add project partners logos and link them like we have them on the OpenAtlas website see: https:/...
- 12:44 Feature #1712 (Closed): Data license (CC BY 4.0) visible in all pages
- CONNEC requested that the license is displayed on all pages, which we think is a very good idea. We have to different...
- 14:48 Feature #1685 (Closed): Make static links work
- Thanks Andi for looking into it and Christoph for providing assistance. I took some time and looked into it too, mult...
- 09:19 Feature #1685: Make static links work
- Hi everyone, it should be just a matter of inserting a @.htaccess@ file in the root directory of the @dist@ version l...
- 19:41 Feature #1685: Make static links work
- I talked with Christoph about it and he told he managed this to work and it's documented in the bottom of the README ...
Also available in: Atom